september 24 & 25
saturday 12:30-6pm | sunday 10:30-5pm
Are you ready to take your teaching to the next level?
Are you longing to share your message and change lives?
Are you looking to cultivate a sincere heart vs. a loud voice?
Is this your time to move from telling to inspiring?
In this 8 hour workshop, specifically designed for yoga teachers and spiritual presenters, we will cover the basic principles of mastering your public presence, increasing your impact and turning your presentation into a truly life changing, compelling spiritual conversation.
Carrying a message to the ears and hearts that need to receive it is a privilege. As spiritual messengers it is not only critical that our message be clear but that our voices and our communication style be refined and sincere. Spiritual conversations are very different than public presentations. The level of purity, authenticity and reverence must be embodied to the point of transparency! No phony, studied or imitated styles allowed!
There are many public speaking courses out there. Ones that can teach you how to present using skills set for power points, filling a room, gesturing and performing. Spiritually Speaking is about knowing who you are, knowing what your true message is, and knowing how to poignantly deliver much needed information to the souls eager, and ready to receive it.
You will learn:
- Message mining, content Creation, and self reflection.
- Discovering where your innate strengths lie and broaden your abilities.
- Understand the 4 languages of communication
- The charkas and how they impact the 3 main components of spiritual presentation.
- Learn language skills to help you speak with confidence and fluency.
- Know your room , and truly see your students/audience so you feel deeply connected.
- Learn how to impact all levels of spiritual seekers.
- Lead with head to toe authenticity.
- Understand the connection between verbal content and physical asana.
- Understand the difference between a spiritual conversation and a solo presentation.
- Learn the art of cultivating a sincere heart vs. a loud voice.
- Master linking your message with the asana practice so your class will never feel fragmented.
- Discover what deeply inspires you so you can inspire others.
Cost: $245(Members and local teachers get 20% off)
There will be 10:30am Asana practice Sunday
Join nationally renowned teacher, award winning actress and spiritual entrepreneur, Melanie Smith, for this compelling and fun filled weekend. Melanie has not only spent many years speaking and presenting to thousands, but she has also graduated well over 1,000 teachers from her educational programs.
She works with spiritual talent on a daily basis helping to transform their lives and businesses and moves them into the most realized and abundant experience of life.
She is trained in many forms of coaching, entrepreneurship, Health and Wellness, Chakras and Bioi-energetics, Behavioral Finance, grief and Loss Recovery, All performance arts, Positive Psychology, and was a founding fellow of Harvard University’s institute of coaching. she is an ERYT 500 and a Professional Certified Coach.
Melanie was the founder and director of one of the countries most respected yoga and wellness centers and has been the face of many international wellness brands. She has written for several national magazines and has been at the center of some of Televisions most memorable and funniest moments.
Read more about Melanie @ WellLitLife.com or MelanieSmithWLL.com