Embody the Teachings through asana, pranayama, and philosophy
Do You Love Your Classes at Three Queens?
The Three Queens Yoga 45 Hour Immersion is the cornerstone of our Yoga Alliance® Registered 200 Hour Teacher Training Certification led by Mariel Freeman and special guests and sets the foundation for anyone looking to discover what an embodied yoga practice in the Three Queens Yoga tradition is all about.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN deepening and expanding your practice?
The 45 Hour Immersion is an introduction to the movement theories and energetic principles of alignment based yoga, alongside comparative yoga philosophy, and mindfulness meditation to empower and redefine your practice. Immersion prepares students for the didactics of the art and science of teaching, applied anatomy, and more!
What To Expect
- Essentials of asana practice - breath, foundation, general form, primary energy flows, and refinements of poses
- Fundamentals of pranayama (breathing exercises) & meditation
- History of yoga tradition
- Comparative study of yoga philosophy - Classical, Advaita Vedanta, Tantra
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Restorative yoga
Prereqs & Requirements
- At least one year of dedicated practice
- Weekly Class Participation as directed
- All homework and required hours
- Reading List
2018: SEPT 21-23, OCT 14, 19-21, NOV 16-18, 25
Saturdays: 10:30-12pm, 1-7pm
Sundays: 10:30-12pm, 1-5pm
$500 Non-refundable deposit holds your spot
* $500 deposit is forfeited upon Cancellation/ Refund window closes 2 weeks prior to school start date; all monies forfeited thereafter