THE TEACHER TRAINING
200 HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE REGISTERED TRAINING
Do You Love the Practice of Yoga?
The Three Queens Yoga 200-hour Yoga Alliance® Registered Teacher Training Certification led by Mariel Freeman and special guests is for anyone desiring to make a commitment to discovering the voice of the true teacher within.
This comprehensive program is a combination of didactic teaching, applied anatomy & philosophy, mindfulness meditation, along with the business and ethics of yoga that provides you with the tools of becoming a great yoga teacher.
ARE YOU Interested in TAKing your YOGA PRACTICE and dedication to THE NEXT LEVEL?
Whether you are looking to become a fluent yoga teacher, or deepen your personal practice, the Three Queens Yoga Teacher Training is for you. Together we will dive deep into the history, philosophies, and practices of yoga to discover how the modern application of this rich tradition informs, illuminates and inspires our own lives as well as those around us!
What To Expect
- Yoga Immersion: Embody the Teachings through asana, pranayama, and philosophy
- Scripture Study: Patanjali's Yoga Sutras & Bhagavad Gita
- Seeing & Speaking: Effectively observe students and teach to what you see
- Language Skills: The Grammar of Alignment Based Yoga
- Verbal adjustments & Manual Assists
- Applying Yoga to Life: Weave authentic themes/philosophy into classes
- Spiritually Speaking: Public Speaking for yoga teachers
- Sequencing strategies for various class levels
- Lots of practice teaching!
- Seat of Teacher: Ethics in Yoga
- The Business of Yoga
- Dynamic Sequencing
- Manual Assists & Adjustments
- Injury Management and Prevention
- Spiritually Speaking
- Comparative Yoga Philosophy
- Mindfulness Meditation
Prereqs & Requirements
- At least one year of dedicated practice
- Weekly Class Participation as directed
- Completion of Mindfulness & Beginner Series rotation
- All homework and required hours
- Reading List
- Final Teaching Practicum
- Final Exam
2018: SEPT 21-23, OCT 14, 19-21, NOV 16-18, 25, DEC 7-9
2019: JAN 11-13, 19, FEB 8-10, 24, MARCH 3, 8-9, APRIL 5-7, 12-14, MAY 3-5, 11, JUNE 7-9, 15
Saturdays: 10:30-12pm, 1-7pm
Sundays: 10:30-12pm, 1-5pm
$3,000 in full by August 1
$3,333 after August 15, or on a payment plan.
$500 Non-refundable deposit holds your spot
* $500 deposit is forfeited upon Cancellation/ Refund window closes 2 weeks prior to school start date; all monies forfeited thereafter
Unlimited Yoga Membership while enrolled in the program and
20% off select workshops and all Three Queens Gear